Making money online can be a great way to earn extra income, but it’s important to keep in mind that there is no such thing as a “lazy” way to make money. Any method of earning money online will require some effort and dedication on your part. That being said, here are a few ways to make money online that may be more passive in nature:
- Investing in stocks, real estate, or other forms of passive income. This can be a more passive way to make money, but it does require some research and initial investment.
- Dropshipping: Setting up an e-commerce store and dropshipping products to customers can be a passive way to make money, but it does require some effort to set up and manage the store.
- Affiliate marketing: You can promote other people’s products and earn a commission on any sales generated from your referral.
- Selling e-books, courses or digital products: You can create your own digital products and sell them online.
- YouTube ads: You can create YouTube videos and monetize them through ads, but it does require some effort to create and maintain the channel.
It’s important to keep in mind that making $100 per day is not an easy task and it takes time, effort, and consistent effort to make it happen. Also, be aware of the fact that earning money online requires a lot of hard work and dedication. It’s important to research and find a method that works best for you and that you can commit to.